Special 2-Day Mediumship Development Workshop
Felix Lee Lerma
Mill Valley, CA
Saturday & Sunday, November 12th & 13th, 2022
Saturday: 10am - 6:30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Sunday: 10am - 5pm (45 min. lunch break)
CONNECTING AND COMMUNICATING WITH THE SPIRIT WORLD
This special TWO DAY (15 1/2 hours total!) workshop is designed for anyone who believes they have the pronounced ability to hear, feel, see, or sense spirit. I will be sharing with you powerful resources that have helped shape my work over the last 18 years as a full-time medium. Like any muscle that strengthens with exercise, your "psychic muscle" will have plenty of opportunities to practice with others in this class. Through the years, I've had the opportunity to train with gifted mediums from around the world, and I am so excited to share with you what I have learned and how I have attuned myself more to the world of Spirit. Whether you are a beginner or have been doing readings yourself, there is something for everyone in this special TWO-DAY workshop.
Also in this workshop, you will learn how to read others through various exercises I have created especially for this class. You will hold ordinary objects to discover hidden messages contained within. I will help you to understand how you specifically receive messages from the spirit world and help you to strengthen your abilities.
In this fun and informative workshop, you will learn how to:
1. disconnect from the mind and thinking to Allow Spirit In
Now that we have TWO days for this class, I will also be covering:
2. project your awareness into the Spirit world
3. ask questions of the spirits connecting with you
4. let go and be spontaneous in your interaction with Spirit
5. enjoy the Spirit energy and the process of interacting with them
6. responsibly relay messages from the Spirit world
* Connecting with your Spirit Guides
* Learn about and participate in sitting in a mediumship development circle
* Strengthening your ability to concentrate
* Practice your psychic abilities with people whom you do not know (people outside this class will be invited towards the end of the 2nd day for us to read)
Workshop seats will be limited (14 max) to ensure an intimate setting. To reserve your seat, call 415-563-8677 between 9am-8pm PST. If you reach the voicemail, leave your name and telephone number where someone can reach you. We accept 3 methods of payment: VENMO, or CHECK FOR 1st installment/deposit. And VENMO, CHECK or CASH for final payment. If paying cash, just bring it to the first day of workshop.
Felix will also provide LUNCH FOR BOTH DAYS (please notify us with any dietary restrictions) AND--bottled water, coffee, fresh fruit, and healthy snacks from Whole Foods. (regular, vegan and gluten free products)
Private Home in Marin County, Fairfax, CA - location to be disclosed upon registration.
REFUND POLICY:No refunds will be given after Saturday, October 22nd, 2022 unless there is documentation of emergency. Your deposit in FULL or PARTIAL is your commitment to the class. If you choose the installment plan, the 2nd installment is due ON OR BEFORE Saturday, November 12th, 2022.
VENMO, CHECK or CASH
Or call 415-563-8677